Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just for fun..............:lol:
How many points do you have on licence at present?
How many points have you collected over your driving life?

I'll begin..................... 0 at present and 9 in total,many many years ago. been trouble free for 24 years which i think is good for the amount of driving I do and some of the cars i have had/have..

·
Registered
955 Posts
2 when they first started here in Ireland, I got caught doin 34mph in a 30 zone :banghead: and another 2 when I got the GTA and I make no apologies for them either :D

·
Registered
13,685 Posts
I had an endorsement (you got three and you were out I think) in 1981 not long after passing my test for 47 in a 30.
Two for speeding both obtained on the A590 in my Manchester to Barrow daily hack.
That was over 10 years ago now. That last 3 points (I had 6 in total) prompted me to do the IAM training/test.

·
Administrator
45,540 Posts
Zero and zero. But if I get any now due to the power of jinx, I will hunt you down for making me post in this thread. :mad:

·
Registered
25,673 Posts
None ever, have been pulled for having 4 people in the bck of a car once though, and pulled once for toing the wrong side of a traffic island at a junction becausei was lazy. Got away with both.

·
Regional Support North, Is there a meet near you?
63,410 Posts
3 in total, none now

Got them for running a red light 6 weeks after passing my test. Got flashed by a camera in 2007 and took the speed awareness course

·
Registered
187 Posts
None now but did get up to 11 at one point - 6 points for doing 48 in a 30 (less than 10 yards from the start of a natioanl speed limit section) and 5 points for doing 100.7 on the M62 a couple of months later. That was 15 years ago and both by unmarked police cars.

My licence has been clean since

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
Same as bazza bear. Zip diddly zilch......... Ever :cool:

·
Registered
29,280 Posts
3 in 1998 for doing 60-something in a 50 zone

4 in 1999 for doing 96 on the m6 in cheshire

none before or since :thumbs:

only been pulled over once for cutting up a police car at a roundabout, just got a good patronising telling off for that one

K

·
0 Posts
Points - 3 when I was 18
Speed awareness courses - 1 in 2009
Polite bollockings - countless
rude and unnecessary bollockings - 1

D

·
0 Posts
15 in total over 23 years driving, currently sitting on 3.

Mostly speeding, but I did get 6 points and a £200 fine for careless driving in 89. Got 18 month ban for drink driving shortly after. I was a very silly boy in my youth :tut:

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
9 in total, but clean at the moment. Of the 9, only ever had 3 current at any point. 2 for speeding and one for jumping a red light :eek:

·
Registered
4,191 Posts
just for fun..............:lol:
How many points do you have on licence at present?
How many points have you collected over your driving life?

I'll begin..................... 0 at present and 9 in total,many many years ago. been trouble free for 24 years which i think is good for the amount of driving I do and some of the cars i have had/have..
0 and 0

Amazing when you consider i've had several rear wheel drive V8's, a Busso powered Alfa, a couple of jap inline 4 sports bikes, a Yamaha 350 LC, and currently a Ducati.

I am very selective about when i open the throttle though.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts