Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Out for a drive earlier with the current Mrs N (and obviously within current government guidelines) enjoying some of Norfolk’s finest roads en route to pick up some essentials in the Spider with the roof down, we were overtaken by some little scrote in the usual chav-mobile while approaching a bend. I muttered something under my breath about his general bell-endery/knob/ -jockeyness while questioning the marital status of his parents. Mrs N gave him the finger and called him a [email protected] which for those of you who don’t know Mrs N is akin to the Queen dropping the c-bomb mid Xmas speech. Chav boy proceeded to overtake a couple of cars in front in an equally reckless manner and disappeared into the distance never to be seen again...

Or so we thought. Less than five minutes later we passed Chav boy and his now rather sorry looking car. He was on his mobile presumably trying to get a signal in the middle of rural Norfolk next to the aforementioned chav mobile... well I assume it was the same car, difficult to tell as it was upside down in a ditch. Icing on the cake, on the way back the police were on scene and it appears chav boy had done a runner so I felt it my civic duty to let them know all about his behaviour.

·
Registered
5,683 Posts
Even though the traffic is lighter at the moment I seem to have become more aware of increased incidences of this 'general bell-endery/knob/ jockeyness'.
Did you get any of this on dash-cam?

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
This reminds me of a memory of when I was a kid, about 12ish at a guess, and we were on holiday. Can't remember where now. We were driving somewhere and white van man overtook us, and some other cars, on a bend. My dad said, and I quote, "you watch, he'll be upside-down in the hedge at the next bend". Sure as eggs is eggs, in a couple of miles there he was, van on its side, stood looking at it in the verge. I thought my dad was God, and could predict the future. Twas glorious.

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Even though the traffic is lighter at the moment I seem to have become more aware of increased incidences of this 'general bell-endery/knob/ jockeyness'.
Did you get any of this on dash-cam?
Unfortunately I don’t have a dash-cam... but this is one of those things that makes me think maybe I should get one.

·
Registered
Mercedes Benz 190E
17,742 Posts
Traffic volumes are down here, but driving stupidity has shot up. Drivers are driving like goons because there are fewer cars on the road - but there’s a massive increase in pedestrians and cyclists, instead. So many clots about, sadly.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts