Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey

Having just picked up the new car, a 2005 jtd I've found a couple of niggles.

The blowers for the heaters only work sometimes. I assume either there's a loose wire or something. I've read the unit is under the glove box. Is it easy enough to get at to check?

Also, upon opening the bonnet to clean I noticed a kinda long and thin black plug with a red insert in it. Just hanging by the bonnet release catch. Any ideas??

Cheers
Kenny

L

·
0 Posts
Hey

Also, upon opening the bonnet to clean I noticed a kinda long and thin black plug with a red insert in it. Just hanging by the bonnet release catch. Any ideas??

Cheers
Kenny
Bonnet switch for the Alarm

·
Registered
9,912 Posts
Hey

The blowers for the heaters only work sometimes. I assume either there's a loose wire or something. I've read the unit is under the glove box. Is it easy enough to get at to check?

Cheers
Kenny
if you bought it from a trader make a list of faults and take it back to him for HIM to rectify:thumbs:

·
Registered
822 Posts
Hey

Cheers
Kenny
+1 with previous comments. However, be aware that if you set the heating to 'auto' then the fan will do its own thing as the car warms up which may be catching you out. Obviously if you over-ride auto setting (by twisting fan knob) then it should stay constant.

Keith

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It went back to the dealers yesterday to fix 9 faults in total i found. Due to get it back tomorrow so will see what's what. I won't accept it if the ain't fixed anyway, he knows that lol

Where a bouts is that plug meant to be plugged into?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts