Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

been lurking for a while, and figured I might as well come out of hiding and share my alfa stuff :)

Been driving a 156 2.0 since 2000, now it has become a second car to the household (two kids and a dog) so I am treating it it as a bit of a project. Current mods/fixes done are total revamp of front and rear suspension assembly, new springs and shocks (KW), brembo brake conversion, 17" wheels. Upcoming (and virtually imminent) stuff is variator and MAF replacements, and new exhaust (supersprint from lamda to rear complete) and air intake (BMC CAD setup). Probably going to complete with a remap. Also in the (distant) pipeline are fast cams, polished intake and exhaust manifolds. And most importantly weight reduction...

Anyway, here are some photos of my bella - I believe it is polite to show and tell ;)

·
Registered
15,174 Posts
Hi Vamos!!

Welcome to AO officially! :D

Looks like you've got a fun project ahead of you! I'm sure you know you'll get a lot of help/support from the people here.

:cool:

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Hello Vamos :D

Welcome to AO :)

Nice car ... but couse it's Alfa it has to be ;)

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Welcome, mate. :)

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Alfa20V said:
Hi Vamos!!

Welcome to AO officially! :D

Looks like you've got a fun project ahead of you! I'm sure you know you'll get a lot of help/support from the people here.

:cool:

Thanks guys. Warm feeling in pit of stomach.

Alfa20v - what bhp are you remapped to?

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Welcome to AO vamos. Nice car you've got. :cool:

·
Premium Member
38,310 Posts
A dónde vamos?? :confused:

(I surely hope you speak Spanish. :D )

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ant said:
A dónde vamos?? :confused:

(I surely hope you speak Spanish. :D )

A dónde esta? erm, nope :eek:

Vamos (a la playa) from a great song by a great band. Hope that clears things up :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts