Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
5x98, check, offset 35, check. Sounds about right to me. Price is pretty good too!

·
Registered
4,097 Posts
cheers for that junky, i couldn't remember if it was 30 or 35 offset, and i had seen david mention it somwhere else i think. but you have come to the rescue. :thumbs:

·
Registered
841 Posts
Very very nice wheels. I'm very tempted myself. Especially if I could get a good price for my 17" teledials!

James

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
No worries groovylee, I'm no expert though so perhaps someone could back me up before you take the plunge!! :D

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
cheers

thanks guys, of course they are not alloy, but aluminum, but i who can tell? so as i understand they should fit correct? if so i may buy them today.......and there are ten sets going, so im sure there is enough to go around (however anyone from reading area is of course banned as i shall be ruling the roost there with them on!)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
according to david c its all good, but has no idea about if it will clear the brembo calipers...........any thoughts?

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
17" wheels are normally the minimum size for large brake kits. Are we talking the standard Brembos? Should not be a problem if that's the case. If you have 6 pot callipers or something like that then maybe but standard Brembos should not be an issue.

·
Registered
30,243 Posts
Caliper clearance is down to rim design.
The offset has no direct relevance.
Impossible to say if they will clear without asking the seller or having someone try them.

(normal GTV offset is 30mm, so these are 5mm further in)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts