Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
firstly thank you for reading i have alfa 156 2.0 ts 2001 model problem was tempurature gauge wasnt work i took the garage and they try to checked the tempurature sensor and when after horror was begin...when i try to turn the engine car work but it didnt get any petrol, fan was straight working and on dashboard i didnt see any key code light and after fan belt snapped ...i took the car the other garage and he said u need a new battary and belt we put the new battary but problem is still stay car try to work but its not getting petrol i wanted put new belt and timing belt and kit but mechanic man said dont use them yet if the problem is big u dont need to spend any money...fiat dealer which is in blackburn has no dianostic machine for alfa they said i must too the car manchester or preston but fisrtly i wanted to ask on here
i ll be really happy if anyone say what is the problem

·
0 Posts
So it turns over (code light is off) but won't start? - try the fuel cut-off switch under the passenger seat first

The auxilliary belt has snapped & not been replaced yet, & you are being asked to go to Manchester or Preston - you will need this belt on for the journey

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thank you for your answer but i try that switch but it didnt work yes i try to go there but with trailer..and its turn over really late i think its not getting any petrol (accelerator looks not working or not getting signal); code light is never come on after checking the tempurature sensor..

·
0 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i realy want to put it on road it again i wish they didnt touch the car before it was nothing about it but know we dont know what we ll do i am in blackburn mate

1 - 5 of 5 Posts