Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i no i need to get tyres of 215 45 17 94w or 225 45 17 94wfor my alfa 156 on aftermrket 17s is this right first of is there anywhere i can get 205 or 215 or 225 in 40 with 94 w or can someone point me in right direction for a justr a cheap set of the above measurements so i can get the alloys on, dont have money for really expensive ones saving at mo but want to get tyres on, they have tyres on but the load index is wrong on them so i need new or part worn any help would be great. cheers all

·
Registered
953 Posts
The search facility is your friend, there has been lots of threads regarding tyres recently.

Toyos = great grip but are a softer compound so will wear quicker.

Falken FK452s (my preference) = good grip, harder compound so will last longer and not bad price.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Blackcircles have 225 45 17 94w from a load of different manufacturers, from their own 'budget' at £49.94 to Continental Sport Contact at £136.45.

I used Kumho KU31's on our 147 which I liked. These are £78.54.

All prices fully fitted, btw.

·
Registered
9,912 Posts
google new tyres in correct size if you want cheap,its a case of how much can you afford to grip
if you want part worn ,there must be someone local to you ,but as far as i am concerned false economy,but more important is ,you dont know where they been ie kerbed etc

·
Registered
220 Posts
type camskill into google,get the falken 912's bud,i have used these on road and track and they are very good and very well priced too :)
BTW you cant beat camskill on price ,blackcircles etc wont touch em

1 - 8 of 8 Posts