Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Im gonna limp home hope i make it
Sorry. I gather that you couldn't find the red string in the boot for emergency. If it's any consolation on my GT it showed a range of 0 kms. and I still managed another 15kms.

Hope you get it sorted out.

Vic

P

·
0 Posts
Made it home thanks for help
Still need an answer tho
Good to hear. I'm sure you'll get an answer come daylight.

One thing that has surprised me in this thread is that your model Alfa seems to have the ability to turn off VDC. This could be disconcerting, (and dangerous), if you're taking a bend to the limit and a fear-crazed passenger with flailing arms manages to turn off your VDC. :D

I shall now keep my eyes glued to this thread to find out how exactly a fuel-cap is opened on an '08 Spider. Sounds like there is no button in the driver compartment which I guess makes sense in a convertible.

Glad you made it,

Vic

·
Registered
698 Posts
When I first got my Brera, almost six years ago now:wow:, I had a phone call from my sister in law. An AR dealer had just pulled into the PFS where she was refuelling and he couldn't find how to open the fuel cap on their company demo Brera:cheese:

You simply push in the rear of the flap slightly and release. It should then flirt open. If it doesn't then either the central locking is engaged or it's faulty.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yes it so simple when you know how ,thanks all for help
id never seen a petrol flap that u pushed rear side in first ,had a few years ago that u pushed in opening side and this is what i was tryin to do

thanks again

1 - 17 of 17 Posts