Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone please tell me where the wire runs from for the purge valve (Fuel Vapour Recovery Solenoid L10). The purge valve is on the underside of the inlet manifold (please see attached pic) just behind and underneath of the throttle body. I have recently acquired a 2001 156 2.0 TS but it was a non runner,. i have however got the engine running (new cam belt etc) but now have a P0443 fault (Emission control system control valve missing). when i checked the valve there was no cable to it. I have searched for 2 days but have found nothing, i do not know the history of the car but by the looks of it the inlet manifold has recently been removed. any help would be appreciated.

It would just take 5 minutes for a Good Samaritan to look under there bonnet and check this out for me, i really want to get this car back on the road. Does it just feed off the injection wiring loom ?

Attachments

H

·
0 Posts
Happy to have a look, but to be honest I'm not sure what I'm looking for,

would pictures of the area help you?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Happy to have a look, but to be honest I'm not sure what I'm looking for,

would pictures of the area help you?
Yes pictures of the area would help; I just need to know where the cable leads back to, IE up the side of the throttle body or along the back of the inlet manifold. Then does it connect to the main ecu wiring loom if so at which point. I think it may have been cut / snapped off my wiring harness, so if I know roughly where it leads back to I can open the harness and look for the broken wires.

Thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts