Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys and Gals
Iam looking into booking a flight and hotel via easyjet to the centenary celebrations in June and was wondering if anyone else is doing this rather than driving to Italy? as although amongst thousands of fellow Alfa nutters it would be good to meet up with some of you lot once there! if so what sort of prices have you found? i just priced a 25th to the 27th flight and central hotel package for £190 which seems pretty good but thats not bothering with the Alfisi deal as iam sure once there there will be enough Alfa things going on for the general public?
You input advice is really welcome!:cheese:

N

·
0 Posts
No flights from here. ;)

BTW anyone who's splashing out a bit: Hilton are running a promotion
with the code PR09SW at the moment. I think that spits out a rate
of €150/night instead of €190.

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Id better decide quickly then !
The hotel ive found is not the Hilton lol but i only need to sleep so ........

·
Premium Member
649 Posts
We have booked to fly out on Friday 25th, Staying at the Starhotel Business Palace (4 nights) and flying back on Tuesday 29th.

Have you booked anything yet?

Still looking for details of whats happening, where and when so that we can plan our weekend!

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Blimey thanks for replying ( no one else bothered apart from Nev ) :p - na iam not going now in the process of moving and its just not do-able iam afraid.
You have a good time and i shall enjoy all the pics should be hundreds to drool over me thinks!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts