Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked my car up from valet parking after 2 weeks holiday yesterday and no problems, went out a few times and everything ok. Now the car wont start it just turns over but will not fire, I am dreading that the valet park have connected a jump pack the wrong way and fried the ECU, can someone please give me some other (cheaper) things that may have gone wrong in the 8 hours it was parked up my drive.

Thanks for your help guys

·
Administrator
46,887 Posts
Have you checked the fuel cut-off switch hasn't been knocked?
Can't remember where it is on the 147, can anyone help? It's an easy thing to check, and does cause that symptom, so worth a go.

·
Registered
656 Posts
I picked my car up from valet parking after 2 weeks holiday yesterday and no problems, went out a few times and everything ok. Now the car wont start it just turns over but will not fire, I am dreading that the valet park have connected a jump pack the wrong way and fried the ECU, can someone please give me some other (cheaper) things that may have gone wrong in the 8 hours it was parked up my drive.

Thanks for your help guys
If you drove the car away from the valet park ok,then it can't really be the park connecting the jump pack the wrong way otherwise it would not have started in the first place.

check the battery has enough charge.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts