Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Morning all,
Does anyone out there know where i can get Lexus style (or similar) rear light clusters for 147 08 ( facelift) i can only seem to find pre-facelift ones any help would be gratefully received, also on a completely different tack im close to ordering a front mounted intercooler and intake hoses, any opinions or things i should know?

·
Registered
3,095 Posts
also on a completely different tack im close to ordering a front mounted intercooler and intake hoses, any opinions or things i should know?
JTD-Performance sell an excellent kit, and you'll need a remap to take advantage of the FMIC before you notice a positive difference.

·
Registered
218 Posts
there are no after market lights for the 147 facelift except a slightly tinted factory version from one of the special editions, cannot remember which one.

I was looking at doing my own...just a million priorities plus there is the lack of E-Mark approvals if doing your own.

·
Registered
883 Posts
Why would you want lexus lights it's a alfa romeo..! Have to sat the oem lights look much better

·
Registered
4,239 Posts
Actually, if the Lexus lights had red tinted lenses theyd look ok, I ve often wondered why Alfa didnt give the facelift 147 159 style rear lens with a red tint and circular inserts inside.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts