Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Solely made this account for this one question, but fear I already know the answer.

I've recently got an 09 diesel mito 1.6, I've had a 1.4 petrol in the past and couldn't solve it either, it doesn't have an aux port and I've tried reading into this and as far as I've gathered, most use a Blue&Me adaptor which works fine with iPhones or so I've read. So, I've also found that a few people have tried it with an android and most say the music that plays needs to be stored on the phone itself rather than streamed, what I ultimately want to do is play my spotify through the car speakers, I pay for spotify and download most of the songs. I still think this won't work as apparently android stores songs in a way that doesn't work well with Blue&Me.

I've also took the radio itself out and changed the ports in the back over for aux cable inputs I got from ebay and this still didn't work as there isn't an actual way to switch the media over to aux (buttons on the radio face)

I just want to know if there has been any success from anyone with a similar problem as I am none the wiser and it just looks like it's impossible for me to play my android music through the car speakers which is pretty disappointing.

Thanks for any information :rotate:

·
Registered
9,327 Posts
A plain aux cable won't work but possibly one of the adapter units on ebay with multiple inputs? It plugs into the cd player port I think. Try a search on the forum as it's been discussed many times ...

·
Registered
399 Posts
I tried an aux cable to and it failed. I ended up purchasing a used Parrot system and stream Spotify via that - sound quality is pretty good.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts