Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys I am considering striking up a deal with a spark plug supplier to try and get the NGK 16v long life plugs at a reasonable price and may be sell em on to members on here. I am in very early stage of this idea but if i could get plugs for around £8 would anyone be interested.

email [email protected]

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Me too please. I need some of those as I'm 3k overdue and putting off replacement.

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
RIGHT GUYS THE BEST I CAN DO IS A FULL SET OF 4 NGK PMR7A AND 4 NGK BKR6EKPA (THINK NUMBERS ARE CORRECT) FOR £67.22 + VAT (£78.99)delivered. To get em at this price I would need to order a few and I would need the money up front too. Let me know what you guys all think. If you want to email me my address is [email protected]

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It is a go lads I have sufficent people to secure the deal. anymore for anymore?

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I ordered em today lads so should be sent out to you by weekend

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks Jack/Paul - the plugs have arrived safe and sound and in record time! Excellent. Thanks for arranging this :)

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Paul

Concur with Ben, just got home to find the plugs. Excellent deal, many thanks for the help another reason to belong to this community.

Phil

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi Paul thanks for sorting out the plugs ,got them today hope it cures my flat spot.
Its nice to be part of this forum there is always someone out there that can help with info etc to make running our cars that much easier.
Many Thanks Again Paul

Regards Graham :) :) :)

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hi one thing i noticed is that the big plug has twin ends on the electrode unlike the original
this may give better performance??

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
no worries guys hope you are happy with em and got them fitted ok

1 - 15 of 15 Posts