Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ficed on to the leading edge of the rear door frames there is a piece of rubbery plastic that presumably seals the gap between the doors when they're both closed, to keep wind noise down.

One of mine is hanging off but the part that my dealer keeps supplying is different.

The "new" part seems to be designed to be an interference fit (it looks like it has to slide under something, which my car hasn't got and be held in my pressure) whereas my old one has "T" shaped holes which locate on little lugs on the rear door frame.

Dealer says the slidey one is the only part number there is, according to his computer (though a Fiat Uno doesn't exist either, according to his computer).

I just need the part number dudes. And possibly one or two of the locating lugs.

The door is the o/s passenger door, if the strip isn't upside-downable.

Ralf S.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Can't help on the part number, but I have the same on my drivers side. The passenger side has the crap sticky on one which means I think my rear left door has been replaced as the gap looks slightly larger between the to doors.

Marlon

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sounds a rather dull fix , but I fixed this gaps at my 155 with very strong small black tape (waterproof and bulletproof) , only when you look for this you notice it.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not sure what part number you have been quoted but it looks like the weatherseal/gasket is reversible so can be used on either side, and is part #60617924 about £8.50

1 - 6 of 6 Posts