Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
14,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mine involves much spannering after the panzerwagen's dismal showing at its MoT test on Monday.

What are you up to?

·
Registered
13,685 Posts
Alfa BBQ. Looks like no convoy from the North from what I have seen so far though :(

·
Registered
44,784 Posts
Trying to work out which corner I have an out of shape tyre or a buckled alloy before I take it to the tyre shop on Monday to let them check it out. Also researching possible new pair of tyres or can a buckled alloy be repaired. I be doing a lot of this > :scratch:

·
Regional Support North, Is there a meet near you?
63,380 Posts
MOT on the 145, probably yet another fuel fill up, fit new door cable to drivers door of Gtv, work tomorrow, decide what to take on Sunday, sort last minute convoy

·
Registered
13,685 Posts
MOT on the 145, probably yet another fuel fill up, fit new door cable to drivers door of Gtv, work tomorrow, decide what to take on Sunday, sort last minute convoy
:thumbs:

I'll keep an eye on here for anything. Prolly change plans if something is organised to fit in.

·
Registered
29,280 Posts
got my parents coming over from wales for the day tomorrow so picking them up from piccadilly early doors. then the school summer fair where i shall commence alcohol consumption after a couple of hot dogs. next thing i know i'll be sunburnt and it'll be monday

·
Registered
29,280 Posts
louisa's teacher is off sick at the moment. she's been replaced by a supply teacher, the delightful 24 year old miss sutcliffe. i have been having many impure thoughts about miss sutcliffe, as i'm sure have all the other dads. it has been noted that there has been a sudden upturn in the number of dads clearly giving their hard-working wives a rest by volunteering for the drudgery of the school run...

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
AO picnic for me on sunday, saturday will be mostly about baking brownies and cupcakes for said picnic

·
Registered
14,827 Posts
Enjoy some sun on Saturday. Haircut and a few odd jobs to do. BBQ in the evening.

Sunday chores. Bit of work. Hour or so relaxation then off on travels again.

C

·
0 Posts
can a buckled alloy be repaired. I be doing a lot of this > :scratch:
The answer is def yes. I had one done at my local place A14 tyres. They have a special machine to do it.
One of my alloys was egg shaped...now it's proper round again.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts