Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Afternoon All

I have Sunday 17th April available to do the Annual V6 Meet and Drive Out with Pub.

Before I spend time working out a route / meet points etc. would be good to get an indication of takers for this please (and Yes, I will be in the V6 GTV for this one!).

Route will snake out across country to do the following Tunnels

- Hindhead (just out from Guildford)
- Culifail (just out from Lewes)

Will be the usual mix of tunnel loops for blasting the pipes, some top twisty roads through the countryside and probably finish at the usual pub just up the road from the Lewes tunnel.

I should have some dates in May to do the Annual 916-series GTV/Spider Day Out :thumbs:

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
you may want to take in consideration that on that day it is Spring Alfa Day at Beaulieu MOtor Museum.
Thanks for the note on that - Shame its in April with Auto Italia Day a couple of weeks after, which is why I was planning 17th, as its my only free weekend.

If the majority head to Beaulieu then fair enough, but Myself and David will be having a blat around the SE corner if a few more people want to join us, and pop to pub after.

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hello Paul,
Hopefully I'll have the GTA up and going by then. If not I'll bring the 166. Yeah!
Jon
Be good to see you again Jon and the new acquisition

Hopefully Alex will be attending and a few more V6 regulars... I've got a cracking route planned.

Will post it as an event now; if it's just four runners, will make for great point to point enjoyment :thumbs:

·
Registered
2,554 Posts
It's always a nusiance when dates clash.
Paul, just to let you know we are up for the 916 run, but we are away 7th to the 16th of May, that's 2 Sunday's 8th and 15th but if they're the only dates you have, maybe we can join another run later. See what best for everyone.:yes:

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It's always a nusiance when dates clash.
Paul, just to let you know we are up for the 916 run, but we are away 7th to the 16th of May, that's 2 Sunday's 8th and 15th but if they're the only dates you have, maybe we can join another run later. See what best for everyone.:yes:
Hi Lynn - I will do the 916 Event for either Sunday 22nd or 29th - let me know what suits :)

If you fancy a Drive Out, I am doing one this Sunday 13th - feel free to pop down to Kent if you are free. :thumbs:

·
Registered
2,554 Posts
Hi Paul
Either of those dates is fine, so see whats best for others to come along for a good turn out. We would have loved to come this Sunday but we are off skiing next week, so will be packing and getting things ready for the trip. Have a great day,the weather is looking good for the weekend. :thumbup:

·
Registered
791 Posts
Maybe... if I'm allowed. :yes:

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Hi Paul, sorry but I won't make this Sunday.. it's the only day to swap the Alfa's over..I'll put the 166 away for a few months and use the GTA.

I would have done that on Saturday, but its the last footie match of the season Saturday morning, then I'll be driving the taxi 2pm till 3am on Sunday....

I have put 17th July in the diary though.

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Bit of a shame you can't make it John, but completely understand.

See you in July with the GTA. :D :)

·
Registered
44 Posts
Pity, but won't be able to make it on Sunday. Unforseen maintainance issue at my other half's place in Essex. Apologies, hope you get a decent turnout and the weather is kind.

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
That's a shame, was looking forward to hearing the GT in the Hindhead... See you on the July one! :)

Have a good weekend.

·
Registered
791 Posts
Sorry Paul, can't make this one. Snowboarding holiday last weekend means I owe some family time this weekend. See you at Auto Italia!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts