Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, taking the plunge and going for the Giulietta 1.4 Multiair 170hp TCT in White. In Finland they do not use the terms "Veloce" or "Lusso", but the specs I have chosen are: Sports Pack 2 (18" 5-hole alloys, sports chassis, side skirts, satin effect door mirrors, dark roof lining, dark aluminium dash, leather steering wheel with red stitching, alloy sports pedals), Premium Pack (reversing sensors, bi-xenon headlights, folding mirrors, dimming mirror), red leather seats, red calipers. The dealer is throwing in the engine and cabin heating system (DEFA) and winter tyres on Alfa alloys.

What do you all think? It seems that there are many differences in the car config. in the UK and Finland. Electric heated seats are standard here (well it is cold in winter), and all new builds have flappy paddles on the steering wheel, and visibility pack is standard. I went for the Premium Pack simply because I wanted the bi-xenons and reversing sensors, and it was the same price to order those separately as the whole pack.

Any comments anyone?

·
Registered
517 Posts
Very nice spec

Looking at my order, the car (1.4MA Veloce) is a Lusso spec with veloce 1 sports pack?

And some of the equipment has been specced on the options list but is standard on the veloce spec. It's clear that each country has different needs and they spec/name them accordingly.

The name veloce doesn't appear on the car itself does it?

My car is being built week 6

Can't wait

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Very nice spec

Looking at my order, the car (1.4MA Veloce) is a Lusso spec with veloce 1 sports pack?

And some of the equipment has been specced on the options list but is standard on the veloce spec. It's clear that each country has different needs and they spec/name them accordingly.

The name veloce doesn't appear on the car itself does it?

My car is being built week 6

Can't wait
Yes, many differences between UK and Finland. I noticed that things such as the Brembo brakes and the full leather seats are cheaper here than the UK, but the car itself is more expensive.

No, the name "veloce" doesn't appear on the car.

Anyway, I just placed the order and added Conti Ice Contact studded tyres for the winter on special Alfa 17" winter alloys. The salesman had originally put on the quote third party 16" winter alloys, but when I mentioned that they would not fit the Brembo brakes he checked and changed the order for the above, at the same price, which was nice ;)

The car will go into production in March and delivery is estimated around May/June. Now the hard part is waiting :(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts