Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got the beige interior and beige cloth seats in, but no armrest. All the armrests for sale in my vicinity are black, and all the ones I've looked up on eBay don't seem to be genuine. The coloring on them is very weird, e.g. the sides are black and the inside is colored. I can't find a genuine armrest with a beige cover. I was even thinking about purchasing a black one for 25€ and having someone upholster it for me.

I did find someone who was selling the exact same seats as mine WITH the armrest for 75€, but this is way out of my budget, and I don't think the seats are worth that much. When I was thinking about trading my seats in for a pair of beige leather ones, the guy offered me 25€ cash back.

So, is there anywhere I can purchase it from, reliably, and have it arrive to me? Whatever I order from eBay doesn't seem to arrive, either way.

·
Registered
2003 Spider 3.0 V6 24v Lightning Blu
2,281 Posts
Have you tried getting the price for the genuine arm rest top from the dealer? My 147 has the beige leather interior. I replaced my split armrest top with a new genuine one from a local dealer. Wasn't nearly as expensive as you'd think.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts