Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Regional Support North, Is there a meet near you?
63,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gentlemen :D

David Slocombe has invited us all once again to an open evening at another new Alfa dealership, this time in Blackburn on Wednesday 25th January from 6.30pm onwards :thumbs:

As before with the previous evening at Bauer Millett, there will be a generous helping of Pizza and Peroni! There will also be a few cars for you to gawp at, the Mito and Giulietta will be there of course, there will also be a new Giulietta with the TCT gearbox on offer. There is also an attached Fiat dealer for you to look at if thats your thing :)

An aftersales member of the team will also be on offer with the diagnostic equipment available for demonstration should it be required.

This should be another good evening so c'mon chaps and chapesses, roll up and lets be having ya :thumbs:

Dealer website can be found here: http://www.motorparks.co.uk/index.jsp?dealer=Blackburn Motor Park Alfa Romeo, Fiat, Renault and Volvo

Blackburn Motor Park
Pendle Street
Copy Nook
Blackburn
Lancashire
BB1 1NG

See you there

·
Registered
29,280 Posts
looking forward to this - david's p&p night when he was at bauer millett was excellent. great opportunity for a good look at all the cars in a really relaxed environment, and of course we can all mercilessly take the p*ss out of gaz for hoovering up about 12 pizzas :thumbs:

·
Registered
3,480 Posts
C'mon lets be having more of you for this, it'll be a cracking evening :D
Do you think we have nothing better to do on a cold miserable January night than drive all the way up there just to watch you stuffing your face with free pizza:D

·
Registered
425 Posts
That's all it says on the leaflet. There are a couple of other offers, e.g. MOT for £29, free mini-valet and health check etc. I suppose the drawback is paying main dealer labour rates if they find any further work that needs doing.

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Must be an offer they are doing through Alfa Dealers - bought some accessories from Mangos last week and it had Service & MOT £99 printed on the bottom of the invoice.

·
Registered
29,280 Posts
wot gaz said. david up at blackburn alfa is one of us - a proper petrolhead and an all round good egg. quite the raconteur as well :lol:

let's all show him a bit of support and grab some pizza & peroni & nosey at some shiny new alfas whilst we're at it :thumbs:

·
Registered
158 Posts
That's all it says on the leaflet. There are a couple of other offers, e.g. MOT for £29, free mini-valet and health check etc. I suppose the drawback is paying main dealer labour rates if they find any further work that needs doing.
We do have an Alfa Owner and AROC labour rate of £59 per hour ;)
Hardly excessive, plus we offer factory computer diagnostics and franchise expert technicians, not to mention Pizza and Peroni nights.

·
Registered
13,685 Posts
Still on a 'maybe' but will probably make it. GF is job hunting so I won't be able to say for definite until early next week.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Come on you lot I know you're out there, lets have some more for this :thumbs:
On offer, we have new models, a free diagnostic session for a members car to be chosen on the night, new manufacturer videos, plus an Alfa Romeo round of "Who wants to be a Millionaire" :wow:

·
Registered
350 Posts
Can't make this now.... Main Stand ticket for the LFC v City game.... although on tonights performance I might be regretting this :lol:

If anyone is coming back this way, a doggie bag would be much appreciated :lol:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts