Alfa Romeo Forum banner

Which Car character would you be?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
17,658 Posts
Not seen the film :(

So if you could just give me a quick couple of pages reprise of the plot... and a chacterisation list.... I'll vote....

No :confused: :lol:

"Other" for me then :)

·
Registered
43,564 Posts
What GJ said !! :D

PS If they are any Black cars in the film I'll be that one !! :rolleyes: :p

·
Registered
43,564 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
the king

with that pram style rear spoiler it looks like an old plymouth baraccuda [i think my memory holds firm] which were always over the top in style and speed [well straight line anyway]

not that those qualities are mine by any means it just looks cool. again the car not me.

·
Registered
15,686 Posts
I'd be Fillmore, the VeeDub bus - laid back and taking it eaaaaaaasy!

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
I'd be Sally the coool blue car :)

·
Premium Member
12,865 Posts
hmm. looks like the coolest pair, Guido and Luigi, are already taken. And that Michael Schumacher Ferrari is not available anymore either. In that case I'll be one of the Maserati Quattroportes :D

·
Registered
24,536 Posts
I'll take Doc - see my avatar. He's got a few miles on him but he's seen a bit of action and can still hold a slide on the loose when he wants to. :cool: (I don't think I'm as grumpy as he is early in the film though!)

I love Guido too as does my two year old son who will run around and stop saying "Pit Stop!" in that cute Italianate accent (pretty good for a two year old;) )

Oh BTW - for those who haven't seen it, Doc is the "Fabulous Hudson Hornet" a great racer from the 50's who crashed when at the top and the sport moved on after he got fixed up - hence the old grump - but he's still a racer at heart and he ends up as Lightning's crew chief.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts