Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Not really the sort of place you want to be selling one of these cars. Far to many muppets with engine swapped corsas still on original documents etc haha.

·
Registered
7,435 Posts
I gave up reading the article after the words ''dull colour''. On a silver car!
I think the prat writing that needs to find a job more suited to his stupidity.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Had to read the comments, this was my favourite....

"My brother ran one of these four or so years ago. I am not sure if it was a 1.9 or 2.4 but it was definitely a diesel. He kept it about two years and put about 30k on it. He was happy enough but he had a number of observations. Firstly, although it was an estate it wasn't that big and when his second child came along he found he needed a bit more space. He described it as more like a hatchback. Secondly, he never completely trusted it. Although it never threw up a big bill or left him stranded he said he always harboured a lurking fear that bad news was just around the corner, which spoiled his enjoyment of the car. Thirdly, although it looked lovely there were aspects of the styling which made it less practical that he had hoped, for example doorhandles which could only be opened from underneath. Overall, he thought it was OK but he wouldn't buy another."

Certainly made me laugh!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts