Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dont know of ive spelled it correctly lol but where can i get the pininferina script body badges as one is missing off mine

Had a look on flea bay and cant seem to find anything so is a dealer my only option ?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Re: pininferina badges

no problem!
i wondered about that one as well never seen them before, think they are ugly though!

A

·
0 Posts

You can see on the lower rear quarter where the two badges go. This is the best pic I have showing them, a bit duff but you get the idea:)

Attachments

·
Registered
989 Posts

Older cars don't have the 'f', that shows they were built at the actual pininfarina factory (the earlier ones were built by Alfa)

·
Registered
4,955 Posts

Is anyone able to say what year the badge started to feature? I also think the script is very cool and even if my car is a little early (2000) may still go for it.

·
Registered
2,998 Posts

I think it must have been late 2000 / early 2001.

The script means it was designed by Pininfarina, the shield means it was assembled by them.

·
Registered
9,805 Posts

I think it must have been late 2000 / early 2001.

The script means it was designed by Pininfarina, the shield means it was assembled by them.
....and I think it should only have one on the drivers side...crazy Italians :lol:

·
Registered
2,275 Posts

Dirk is right, double badge (as they are known on here) is from early 2001. And as said, designed and made at Pininfarina.

·
Registered
4,955 Posts

thanks guys, that's great news. I'll order some next month.

·
Registered
179 Posts

I bought my script badge from Ferrari for £4.99. Came in all the Ferrari packaging. Better than the ***** dealer at £22 each and you have to buy 2!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts