Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of my pinin farina script badges which are under the logo badges on both rear wings of my 3.0 Spider has been nicked or fallen off.
Does anyone know where I can buy a replacement?
Many thanks
Rob

·
Registered
6,740 Posts
One of my pinin farina script badges which are under the logo badges on both rear wings of my 3.0 Spider has been nicked or fallen off.
Does anyone know where I can buy a replacement?
Many thanks
Rob
I hope these are the right ones

exterior trim and badges

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
I have two spares (new, still in their bags), but they have lugs that need snapping off, not a difficult job. Make me an offer if you're interested.

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
They already have a sticky sponge backing. You snap the lugs off, peel the tape and fix to your car. These are in Maserati bags but are identical in size, finish etc to GTV ones.

Clean your car and use lighter fuel/isopropyl alcohol to get the wax off the paintwork, leave the badges on a radiator to get the adhesive as sticky as possible, and ideally gently curve the badges slightly - gently I said! The GTV flanks are curved a little and all Pininfarina badges are flat but a little bending makes for a better contact.:thumbs:

·
Registered
17,798 Posts
one of my badges snapped after an accident, I picked it up and put it in my handbag...Had totally forgotten about it! Thanks for reminding me that it needs sorting!

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
The Ph1 "design Pininfarina" ones are the same as the ones on the Hyundai Matrix. I keep meaning to phone a Hyundai parts dept as I bet they are cheaper than Alfa.

·
Registered
684 Posts
Don't rule out an Alfa dealer either; got all my badges (2 x scirpts/ shields) replaced by Benfield in Newcastle for 60 odd quid :)

Which reminds me I really must put some new photos on here....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts