Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
10,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling my UNICHIP DASTEK piggyback ECU.

Ideal for ignition and fueling mapping if you have someone who can tune it for you.
I used it briefly on my 16v 33 so its got the mapping on to start the car, but will defo need a remap.
I then changed to an OMEX standalone ECU.

Comes with wiring harness but I dont have the mapping software for it or wiring diagram.

Thought I'd let u guys know about it before it goes on ebay since its Alfa configured already.

Here it is

·
Banned
10,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was thinking at 150 euro mate. It cost me 200 just for the mapping and I bought it from my cousin for 400 pounds then

P

·
0 Posts
flippin rob dog!

ha ha!!

seriously, that sounds very reasonable mate, unlike you!

let me know when you're bored of your omex, £50 burning hole in my pocket for you Chris!

shrew

·
Banned
10,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
flippin rob dog!

ha ha!!

seriously, that sounds very reasonable mate, unlike you!

let me know when you're bored of your omex, £50 burning hole in my pocket for you Chris!

shrew

Seriously mate, I dont know how much they are selling these in UK, but it cost me well over £700 with the mapping and I couldnt use it because of lack of knowledge from local tuners...

It would be a shame to keep it for whenever and IF ever situation.

Regarding your offer, I'll keep my OMEX and you can use your £50 to treat yourself at a nice hair saloon .... :D

·
Banned
10,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
6 hours to go on this ECU with only 2 watchers and no bids :(

I thought this would have more interest as its a cheap solution for a slightly modified or standard engine. :rolleyes:

·
Banned
10,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah merry christmas to u too Shrewy :p

Pitty, I was planning on buying those wheel arch repair sections for my Sud with that money...

P

·
0 Posts
did it do anything mate?

i've banned myself from ebay for a week or two so didn't watch it or anything?

sounds bloomin cheap to be honest, someone should snap it up with a bit more pushing!

i'll see what i can do my end?

shrew

·
Registered
123 Posts
I think if the mapping software and at least the wiring diagram would be included you would have more luck. Certainly with the current prices of standalone ECU's like Megasquirt... Just my 2 cents, not trying to be a bully of course...

·
Banned
10,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well I believe the wiring diagram and programming software were given only to authorized dealers, but our local one has wrapped up and gone home, so...

I've been told that the UK dealer though has what it needs, so with a bit of searching around from the buyer should do the trick

1 - 17 of 17 Posts