Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Although I can't stand Piers (and that's a serious understatement) I do like the quote :lol:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
For a filthy little parasite like Piers Moron to talk about anyone's
"uselessness" is a bit rich.

If there's any justice in the world he will meet a slow grisly end.

·
Administrator
47,310 Posts
Piers Morgan is perhaps the most disgusting self-important tool in the whole of journalism, and that says a lot.

He's had a massive swipe at Sir Alex Ferguson recently - as he hates him - using the Rooney thing as a good opportunity to have a pop.

"I hate him, and he hates me" says Piers in the article.

No Piers. He doesn't have time to even notice your presence - at least no more than he would some dog turn he'd stepped in - and that is exactly why you hate him so much.

His football punditry especially is 100% guaranteed to match exactly what the most idiotic, knowledgeless casual fan would come out with when they were having a particularly banal moment.
A team wins their last game - they're fantastic.
A team loses their last game - sack the manager, sell the players.

I'm entirely unsurprised he writes for the mail - their football coverage is almost as objectionable as the rest of their rag. Even Martin Samuel, who was previously amongst the best football writers, has turned into a knee-jerk sensationalist since moving there.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Piers Morgan is perhaps the most disgusting self-important tool in the whole of journalism, and that says a lot.

He's had a massive swipe at Sir Alex Ferguson recently - as he hates him - using the Rooney thing as a good opportunity to have a pop.

"I hate him, and he hates me" says Piers in the article.

No Piers. He doesn't have time to even notice your presence - at least no more than he would some dog turn he'd stepped in - and that is exactly why you hate him so much.

His football punditry especially is 100% guaranteed to match exactly what the most idiotic, knowledgeless casual fan would come out with when they were having a particularly banal moment.
A team wins their last game - they're fantastic.
A team loses their last game - sack the manager, sell the players.

I'm entirely unsurprised he writes for the mail - their football coverage is almost as objectionable as the rest of their rag. Even Martin Samuel, who was previously amongst the best football writers, has turned into a knee-jerk sensationalist since moving there.
...............you're not keen on him then? :cheese:

·
Registered
29,280 Posts
i wonder if you could fit an alfa arna up his rectum? i'd certainly like to test the theory. i know you could fit about 6 in his big, fat gob

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Can we fit Piers Morgan, Max Clifford, Simon Cowell, Katie Price and Peter Andre in an ARNA and then crush it?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts