Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello all,

I have done nothing on the sud for ages due to work and new house... but last weekend i had a chance to get it out of the garage and wash it :)

hope to get it finished end of this year.........

just needs the back axle sorting out, rear handbrake and interior fitting, then she's good to go to MOT and rolling road!

Attachments

·
Registered
4,239 Posts
sweeet!

empi filters there I believe. same as mine
Like how you've stuck the breather filter straight on the oil filler

running on omex?

·
Registered
306 Posts
Great looking Sud!!!
How much did you lower her? Looks perfect at the front. :thumbs:
Good luck with the rest of the rebuild.

hello all,

I have done nothing on the sud for ages due to work and new house... but last weekend i had a chance to get it out of the garage and wash it :)

hope to get it finished end of this year.........

just needs the back axle sorting out, rear handbrake and interior fitting, then she's good to go to MOT and rolling road!

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks for the nice comments, i really do hope to get it on the road soon and enjoy driving it :O)

Chris, not omex but megajolt - the wasted spark system has made it run really well, little problem with rev counter to sort out but its all working well. I use the megajolt to switch the fuel pump on and off too - so when the engine stops the fuel pump also is turned off

suspension wise, i made the coilover struts from rally design kits, i have justsuds lowering springs for the rear but i am thinking of 2.25" rear coil overs too..

will post some pics if any one wants some ideas

cheers

·
Registered
116 Posts
suspension wise, i made the coilover struts from rally design kits, i have justsuds lowering springs for the rear but i am thinking of 2.25" rear coil overs too..

will post some pics if any one wants some ideas

cheers

Hey Kammatic, can you post photos of how your struts and top mounts ended up? Pretty please :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts