Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm on the market for a 147, and I'm thinking of going Nero Carbonio with pelle rosso.

But I have never seen the red interior on a 147 :p Anyone here that could supply me with some pictures of it?

Thnx.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Re: Pics of 147 with pollo rosso wanted

I was just thinking the same. Not that I can speak Flemish or French anywhere close to as good as your English.

Anyhow back on topic. I don't have any pictures but the first 147 I viewed was Black with read leather and in my opinion was a fantastic combination. I failed to find the spec, condition and colour I wanted and the colour was the option I compromised on. Going for Red paint and Black leather. Good look finding a nice example.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

PELLE rosso

damn typo :mad:

so pelle rosso ^^

·
Registered
31,304 Posts

Red leather? Suite!!!! :D

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

No sweat mate, but let me know if you want to change the thread title and I will ask a SuperMod ;)
That might be nice, asking for pictures of an Alfa 147 with a red chicken just seems... wrong :D

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Have a look here: www.selespeed.info and you'll find some 147's with red leather interior.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
All I can find are pictures of 147's with black interior, just red leather seats. Is this what is default on a 147? Not like a 159 where you have read door inlays etc aswell?

If it's just the seats I'm not impressed ^^

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
My 147 is Africa Grey with red leather seats and looks the dogs Boll*cks
Excuse me for not being a native speaker, but is that *good* or *bad*? :p

You should indeed browse my 147 site. Loads of pics of 147s in all kinds of combinations. Just browse through the 'Your Alfa' pages.
I did browse selespeed.info, but the only pics I found have only the seats red! In the 159 I saw, parts of the door panel and various other parts where also red. For example this one or this one or even this one. They all have black interior, with just the seats red. And I personally don't like it like that.

It is this difference I want to be sure of...

With the red leather interior, what parts are red, and what parts are NOT?

Cravatekid, could you post some pictures of your interior?, that would really rock.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Dogs Boll*cks tends to mean good!

The seats are red everything else is dark grey, black or chrome.

I haven't got any photos on me but if you'd like I'll put some up tomorrow for you?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Dogs Boll*cks tends to mean good!

The seats are red everything else is dark grey, black or chrome.

I haven't got any photos on me but if you'd like I'll put some up tomorrow for you?

That would be nice, yeah...

Call me silly, but to me an Alfa needs red *somewhere* :D

·
Premium Member
12,865 Posts
With the original 147 only the seats and central arm rest come in leather. If you take the facelifted 147, you get also leather in the doors (like in the 156 / 159)

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Excuse me for not being a native speaker, but is that *good* or *bad*? :p

I did browse selespeed.info, but the only pics I found have only the seats red! In the 159 I saw, parts of the door panel and various other parts where also red. For example this one or this one or even this one. They all have black interior, with just the seats red. And I personally don't like it like that.

It is this difference I want to be sure of...

Cravatekid, could you post some pictures of your interior?, that would really rock.

Seats are red. Everything else is black or dark grey.
Only aftermarket leather works cover all the interior parts, including doors.

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
With the original 147 only the seats and central arm rest come in leather. If you take the facelifted 147, you get also leather in the doors (like in the 156 / 159)
Ops, only 1 minute late. :D

·
Registered
216 Posts
The first 147 I went to see had red leather seats and door cards. I thought it odd that none of the others I've looked at had the door cards in red. I wondered if the doors or trims had been taken from a 156 there was something iffy about the car.

·
Registered
350 Posts
my 4 door 2003 147 2.0 t spark is nero (black) with red leather seats not door cards not sure if they fit from a 156 as i have not had it from new will post some pics tomorrow as its too cold now:eek:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts