Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
15,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I've had the car three weeks now, and I'm absolutely loving it! I got up early to take the 156 to work and wash her there, nice dust free warehouse to polish her in!

Anyway, I'll let the pics do the talking. I'm happy with her, hope you like her too!

Simon

(P.S. I'm knackered after cleaning her, off to the pub soon for a congratulatory drink :D !!!)

Gooooorgeous!

·
Registered
15,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ah thanks! The one with the rays of light was through good fortune! I was taking the shot and it was cloudy - just as I clicked the shutter release, the sun beamed out! Sweet! :D

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
She's a looker and love the teledials :cool:

Red IS the colour :inlove:

Get the mirrors coded :eek: Under £100 but well worth it IMHO ;)

Cheers,

·
Registered
15,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks again guys. I love the teledials too, really make the car a headturner. Driving home through the local high street and people were turning round looking - of course I had the obligatory big smile on my mug! :D

I'm lucky that she's a Veloce, so sits pretty on the wheels! And I agree with the coding, when i get some more money I'll be getting some spray work done, the front end is peppered in stone chips. May wait until I find a high level boot spoiler (if I EVER find one!), then get that done at the same time!

Thanks again for the kind comments!

Simon

M

·
0 Posts
great pics, especially the one with the rays of light, as previously mentioned...totally agree with the mirrors,

:)

·
Registered
33,643 Posts
Nice car mate. Grillle needs replacing like. ;)

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
Hammy 156: I vote for an avatar change for you :)
The supernatural Alfa picture with the beams of light is just superb.

[EDIT: oops, I see you have already made it your avatar. Um, good choice!]

TB

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
Very nice pics......

Brings back memories of my old 156 Veloce - very similar car spec even down to the white repeaters.

Next step will be the V6 induction mod?

SImes.

·
Registered
15,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Roswell: I know, I'v worked out it has been shabily sprayed, there is over-spray everywhere behined the grill!!!! :rant:

THanks for all the comments guys. And yes, I am bl00dy proud of that sun drenched pic, I knew thta would be my avatar as soon as I seen it on the camera's display :D :cool:

The crystal repeaters were an absolute bargain, about £7 (£10 including postage) from WAXACAR on fleabay!! :D

Simon

1 - 20 of 28 Posts