·
Registered
41,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
OK, MY LUVLEY SOUTH WESTENERS, THE NAGGING BEGINS:cheese:

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Yeah, could do. I think I need a bit more nagging first - but if you really wanna persuade me just say I can take your QV for a spin and I'll be there! :cheese:

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
am thinkin bout it.........and yep of course you can take alis QV for a spin, no probs:cheese:

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry Tess, we're just about fully booked in September :(

Twas good to see you yesterday though :thumbs:

(sorry you didn't like my photo ;))
i look awful in every photo hun, so its ok i forgive you:cheese:

shame you cant make it, and it was fab seeing you and lynn too...we were saying that its over a year since we all went up to ripon, time flies so quick:)

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
am thinkin bout it.........and yep of course you can take alis QV for a spin, no probs:cheese:
OK. Now we're talking! :lol: I'll see if I can talk Mrs Bliss into coming to this one... and of course take a rain-check nearer the time. :D

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
dont tell ali, i said you could drive his bella...our little secret:cheese:

you could bring the dog too......make it a family day out:lol:

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
oops secrets out:eek:

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
righto peeps we need numbers soon so can you let me know for deffo if you are coming and has anyone got a picnic table or pasting table they could bring to put the grub on, i will get disposable plates and stuff and maybe some disposable bbq's if anyone wants to take charge of cooking, cmon boyos you know you blokes are the bbq kings :)

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ok guys, the weather forecast isnt too good at the mo, i will keep and eye on it and if its gonna be bad we will be going to the dragonfly for lunch if thats ok with everyone, i will wait til saturday morning and see what its like and let everyone know, if you dont fancy eating out and want to postpone thats fine too, just let me know so im not sat there all on my lonesome:cheese:

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
have spoken to jay and hes bringing a table to put the food on hopefully...weather permitting, i will get some disposable plates cups etc and some drinks etc, if everyone could bring something picnicy that would be awesum, pork pies, quiche, salads, coleslaw, nibbles, crisps, dips etc that sort of stuff....

dont forget your folding chairs and blankets too, grass isnt that nice to sit on :cheese:

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
7,708 Posts
Well, regardless of the weather I'll be going. If others are making the effort, then I goddamn will too!

I'll go to Tesco on Saturday and pick up schum schtuff.

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Oh well if Ali_C is going...

...I'll bring an umberella, no a gazebo, better still a frame tent!

Probably ;)

might be raining in swindon too you know.....:cheese::cheese::cheese:
Na, I think you're confusing England for Wales. (That said the last couple of times I've crossed the border it hasn't rained).

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
see it doesnt rain in wales all the time

i dont think i should ahve said that, tempting fate now:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Upon checking the Atlantic pressure charts it looks like this current low if going to move off Eastwards and give way to an area of high-pressure coming in from the South West by Sunday, so the chances are it'll be dry but cloudy (if not interspersed with the odd sunny patch.) Should be good! :thumbs:

·
Registered
7,708 Posts
Upon checking the Atlantic pressure charts it looks like this current low if going to move off Eastwards and give way to an area of high-pressure coming in from the South West by Sunday, so the chances are it'll be dry but cloudy (if not interspersed with the odd sunny patch.) Should be good! :thumbs:
:lol: Thank you Sian Lloyd!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts