Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title suggests, I pick up my MiTo today, not until about 5pm so ive got to wait all day :cry:

·
Registered
38 Posts
Congratulations... you must be so excited. Still a long wait for mine but enjoying seeing everyones pictures as they get theirs.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What a day!!!

Was at work till 4pm today then was going straight to the dealers.

Well......I got a phone call about 11am this morn to say my insurance company hadn't, yet again, sent my cover note through, been asking for a week now. No cover note, no car...

So i phoned up AGAIN 5th time, and demanded to speak with a supervisor, after swearing and balling I finally got my cover note emailed to the garage.

Sets off at 4.45pm tonight, and it absolutely bombs down with hail so the motorway is on a go slow, finally gets there just after 6, dealer ringing me....."where are you"

Yay, i got it, its hailing again on the way home and its filthy now

Will post pics tomorrow

·
Registered
3,791 Posts
What a day!!!

Was at work till 4pm today then was going straight to the dealers.

Well......I got a phone call about 11am this morn to say my insurance company hadn't, yet again, sent my cover note through, been asking for a week now. No cover note, no car...

So i phoned up AGAIN 5th time, and demanded to speak with a supervisor, after swearing and balling I finally got my cover note emailed to the garage.

Sets off at 4.45pm tonight, and it absolutely bombs down with hail so the motorway is on a go slow, finally gets there just after 6, dealer ringing me....."where are you"

Yay, i got it, its hailing again on the way home and its filthy now

Will post pics tomorrow
:wow: OMG you must've been tearing your hair out, but you've got your Mito.....fantastic :D Sounds like when I got mine last Thursday flippin torrential rain :mad: You're gonna love it, can't wait to see your pics :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts