Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Firstly thanks to all the advise from people on here re' my other thread Giulietta 2.0jtdm 170 should i? well i have!:inlove:
Traded the Mito which we still Loved and no doubt certain times will miss. And so on to our new baby! Not my first choice of engine , would have gone 1.4 petrol or 140 diesel if we had choice but; as it was used the only one in color we wanted was the 2.0.
My first ever diesel! so can't yet give a full report on how i am getting on with it but first impressions are, TORQUE lots of it and D mode is just phenomenal :wow:[ my Wife screamed!]
Car itself WOW What a gorgeous car; inside is just sublime, fit and finish top notch,[have noticed a rattle tho!] Great road presence [why do people buy German cars?] .
Will tell more when i have done more miles, heavy snow here and just managed to get back home before it set in [30miles],think tomoz will be off list looking out of window:mad:
Bit of info, it's Veloce/Anthracite Grey, red brembo callipers, and we did not know about this because we had not seen car before buying, 18" turbine alloys!
Again thanks to all.:thumbs:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts