Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I collected my car Friday and so far have clocked up about 140 miles, most of that driving to MITCAR at Stoneleigh Abbey yesterday. First impressions of the car, I LOVE IT! Compared to my MiTo, the ride is smooth, it's much quieter and everything feels much more solid and well put together. I still need to fiddle with the seating position a bit as I'm currently getting achy shoulders when driving, but hopefully I'll have it sorted in a couple of weeks. Cruising at just under 70 yesterday I'm already returning nearly 35MPG, which is better than anything I ever got with the MiTo.

So far, so good. Let's hope it lasts! :thumbs::D

·
Registered
143 Posts
Glad you're happy. We are picking one up tomorrow as a replacement for my wife's 147. I have to say that I have never seen her so excited about a car. In fact, I think I might have a problem getting the chance to drive it!
Phil

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Glad you're happy. We are picking one up tomorrow as a replacement for my wife's 147. I have to say that I have never seen her so excited about a car. In fact, I think I might have a problem getting the chance to drive it!
Phil
I hope you enjoy it as much as we have (so far). The only thing I've found is my 4GB memory stick with MP3 files wont work (it did in my MiTo). However, my 1GB iPod shuffle works fine, a strange but minor issue! ;)

·
Registered
247 Posts
I hope you enjoy it as much as we have (so far). The only thing I've found is my 4GB memory stick with MP3 files wont work (it did in my MiTo). However, my 1GB iPod shuffle works fine, a strange but minor issue! ;)
reformat it and copy the files back across... I have 4 4gb sticks in the car and just change them over randomly so it shouod work ok

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
reformat it and copy the files back across... I have 4 4gb sticks in the car and just change them over randomly so it shouod work ok
Tried that, all that happens when I plug it in the car is the AUX display stays on. I know it's 'building the library' but I left it for 30 minutes the other day and it didn't work. Also tried a spare 2GB stick I have, formatted it and transferred stuff over and that didn't work either. The iPod shuffle (the original chewing stick sized one with a USB connector) seems to work fine though. Any other suggestions would be appreciated! :thumbs:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts