Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all
Picked up a 156 GTA today from Autolusso after 2 months of anticipation - all the mechanicals rebuilt and desirable upgrades bolted on ( Quaife/ 330 brakes/eibach& coilover suspension / 18" Jetfins etc) . Made the 180 miles home beautifully, mostly at a steady 75/80 and the trip showed over 35 mpg average at the end. That was helped by the fact that it had a 3500 rpm max rev limiter in the ecu to help the new engine bed in, so I daresay I shall never achieve that once the limiter's off! . Wipers tested thoroughly in some very heavy rain in the North West . Drives great, so one happy bunny. Pics to follow asap

Thank you Ned and the lads at Autolusso .:thumbup::thumbup

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Looks great. Welcome.

Reactions: AL159

·
Registered
161 Posts
That looks sweet. They even banged in a new header tank for you :)
I was there this afternoon too. No new car just a new upper wishbone. Hope you enjoy it...even more so when the limiter comes off:biglaugh:

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Enjoy your car, it looks smart and has (IMO) the best engine colour combo :thumbup:

The running in process is tedious, but you'll have a huge grin once the limiter restriction is removed in 1000 miles :biglaugh:

Reactions: AL159

·
Vendor
7,045 Posts
Pleased you are happy with it, has to be one of the best 156 GTA's out there

Very pleased with the results :biglaugh:

Pictures of it when it was clean

Ned

Attachments

·
Registered
630 Posts
very noice, i want one of those red bits that connects your air intake hose to the throttle body, has alfa written on it. what is that called?

·
Registered
896 Posts
@Autolusso: Did you powdercoat the wheels as well? Do you maybe have a colour code number for it? Thanks.

GTA looks superb!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts