Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What if you were allowed to pick one car from the Alfa Romeo Museum in Arese.

Which one would you pick?

A simple rule: you can't pick a car that was already taken out of the Museum by one of the other AO Members.

Although I think the 33 Stradale is the most beautiful one, I won't select her because I am 100% convinced I wont fit in it.

My pick is going to be the 1965 Giulia 1600 GTA because I want a car that is beautiful, fun to drive, which was important for the heritage of the brand and which I can (and will :D) actually use as well.

(thanks to kgb for providing the picture)

·
Premium Member
38,311 Posts
What's the selection?? :D

·
Premium Member
12,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Toronto Spider said:
Hans, while you pick is nice and practical, Andy's is simplying stunning. :cool: Bill's is also quite a car. :) I'm jealous already. ;) :D
Bill is the car I mentioned I am not able to fit in: the 33 Stradale

·
AO Silver Member, Classic Alfas Lounge Winner 09
1,315 Posts
selespeed said:
Bill is the car I mentioned I am not able to fit in: the 33 Stradale
Have you tried? I'm over 186cm tall but, if neccessary, I'd have surgery for a drive in a 33 Stradale.

·
Premium Member
12,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I haven't tried but for most classic Alfas I am too long. It is not my overall length. I am 187 cm but I also have relatively short legs so headroom is always a problem. In the modern GT I only fit behind the wheel because the seat can be lowered. The back seat and not even the passenger seat in the front provide enough room.

BTW, like my signature?

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
I want a P3 Tipo B if you don't mind. :) :) :) :) :) I was drolling all over one, a few minutes ago, on the track. My god... what a beauty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
33,643 Posts
I would like two please. :rolleyes: A 1972 GTA and a 1972 Spider. Both born the same year as me. :cool:

1 - 20 of 62 Posts