Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
15,180 Posts
Bugger - am in Milan that weekend :rant: Would really liked to have gone to York too.:headbang:

·
Registered
33,643 Posts
Looks interesting.

·
Registered
33,643 Posts
It's an AROC event that Piccadilly are sponsoring.

·
Registered
33,643 Posts
aah right, that makes sense. i was thinking it was a bit mad but couldn't be arsed looking it up. :)
I spoke to a man who knows earlier. ;)

·
Registered
318 Posts
ahh, shame that day before there is another big event ''Saturday 1st May Auto Italia Italian Car Day, Brooklands'' here

I don't konw where to go now :confused:

·
Registered
97 Posts
ahh, shame that day before there is another big event ''Saturday 1st May Auto Italia Italian Car Day, Brooklands'' here

I don't konw where to go now :confused:

You're kidding right? If you don't go to Brooklands, there's always next year. :rolleyes:
If you miss the York Centenary Event, you'll only have to wait another 100 years before the next one comes along..........:D

·
Registered
109 Posts
Hi all

Will be there..with my Mito and hopefully better half (Foxti40)`s 156 if its mended! :)

Apparently the plan is 100 different Alfa models on display with extra bits thrown in..

And York is worth a day out if you not been before anyway, its beautiful!

See you there..

:)

·
Registered
109 Posts
Copied shamelessly from sudboy1490 in the 33,Sud,Sprint thread... hope you dont mind!:cool: thanks!

Giorni Alfa Centenario Di York

(York Alfa Romeo Centenary Day)

The historic streetscape of York City Centre is due to be transformed on Sunday
May 2nd 2010.

To commemorate Alfa Romeo’s Centenary, the heart of the City will be the imposing
backdrop for a stunning display of 100 examples of automobiles from Italy’s finest
manufacturer with every one of Alfa Romeo’s model range being represented
chronologically; from the earliest pre-war examples right up to the very latest cars to
bear the legendary Cross and Serpent logo.

In collaboration with City of York Council, the Alfa Romeo Owners Club’s Giorni
Alfa Centenario will have all the ambience of an Italian street fare as our celebratory
day will have an authentic Italian Food Market in attendance with a plethora of stalls
stocked with all kinds of the choice culinary produce that the country is so famous for
to add even more to the special atmosphere generated by the occasion.

Come and join in with something quite unique to celebrate Alfa Romeo’s anniversary
year courtesy of the AROC and City of York Council; 100 cars representing 100 years
of Latin motoring flair and expertise together with the gastronomic delights of Italy’s
finest foods and wines!

Giorni Alfa Centenario di York. Spettacolare e magnifico!

Membership address:
47 Water Street,
Lavenham,
Suffolk
CO10
9RN

·
Registered
133 Posts
Selected cars

Hi, does any one know whose cars will be used in the sud sprint and 33 catagory? sounds good:cool:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts