Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
Giulia Quad, Cayman GT4, Cayenne Turbo
23,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys I need to get my alloys refurbed. Thinking anthracite but can't think how it will look on the car..

Can anyone have a go at shopping this to make them anthracite? Would be very much appreciated...

May just stick with silver if I have to..

Joe

Attachments

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
Great looking car mate:thumbs:

I reckon the wheelz will look da biz:lol::cool:

·
Registered
8,063 Posts
I think dark anthracite will look really nice, I remember a silver GTV with dark anthracite Teles and it really transformed the look of the car

·
Registered
Giulia Quad, Cayman GT4, Cayenne Turbo
23,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah pascs, I don't want black but a darker than the paintwork anthracite will look good if you ask me.

·
AO Car Of The Year Winner 2015
3,202 Posts
Guys I need to get my alloys refurbed. Thinking anthracite but can't think how it will look on the car..

Can anyone have a go at shopping this to make them anthracite? Would be very much appreciated...

May just stick with silver if I have to..

Joe
Here you are:

·
Registered
8,063 Posts
:cool:

Attachments

·
Banned
3,532 Posts
I vote for you to stay silver, maybe go for a lighter silver to match the door handles or maybe just maybe go for a antherite dials with the edges done in like a diamond cut? I saw pics of a 156GTA with it done and looked :cool:

·
Registered
318 Posts
heres a pic of my old gta with some 18's just to see if it helps you decide.....

theyre bronze but at least you can see your car colour with some diff wheels on :D

scott.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts