Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont have Photoshop at the moment so i have a request for anyone that has to help me out.

Can you put these alloys

on a red 156 with an evo spoiler.

Ive never seen a 156 with these alloys before and i really like the alloys. Want to have a look before i try to buy some alloys.

Thanks in advance,

Andy

·
Registered
42,287 Posts
Very attractive, toothbrush cleaning job though? Too lazy nowadays, but admit they look the business. Find the big holed ones suit my disposition.Grumpy 'oldish,' Git.

·
Registered
25,673 Posts
Will Spider Alloys go on a 156?

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Well for my sins here it is........

Bought last year at an auction. Didnt like the spoiler at the time but its started to grow on me. Anyway if i take it off there are 6 lovely holes to fill so its staying.

As for the issue of 'will they fit' i dont know, but think there is a slight offset difference. Is this correct?

Cheers Andy

·
Administrator
46,134 Posts

·
Registered
42,287 Posts
That is a lovely picture of your machine Andy. Alfa Red? Think when they have a spoiler on they look a bit 'back endy', but thats just my crap vision p'raps.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Leiper I'm really sorry but it's just not happening for me tonight, I seem to have an issue merging the files - if you can wait I'll have a word with my studio guy and get it sorted tomorrow.

Sorry

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
No probs. im gonna have a bash myslef at work tomorrow. i might even post up my efforts so people can have a laugh.

Andy

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
That doesnt look bad. Cheers Jason. needs lowered though.

Andy

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yeah, took ages to get it mounted just right. Gets painted next month.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts