Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Day All,

I'm on the Hunt for a nice set of Wheels for my Brera (2.4). Ideally I am after something different to the 19 Inch Prodrive wheels that most people Lust for. As stunning as they are I would like something a bit different. Weight saving is pretty important to me so anything lighter than standard wheels is a great bonus. I will be fitting some KW Coilovers later as well so I am open minded to the thought of 18 Inch wheels as well as 19 inch.

I have been searching for weeks and photos of Brera's with aftermarket wheels are pretty hard to come by and I have to say the car doesn't lend it self well to some styles of wheel.

So simply put if anyone would be kind enough to post a photo of your car sporting aftermarket wheels I would be most grateful. (Plus it gives you a chance to show off your pride and joy!!)

As always thank you :)(y)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I dont think Ive ever seen aftermarket wheels that suit a Brera better than original
Ti or Prodrive.
Thanks for the post Buddy, Just strictly looking for photos of aftermarket wheels just because we all know what Ti And Prodrive wheels look like. I do agree with you though, the Originals do look the best (From the limited number of aftermarket wheels I've seen) so far.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I've been doing the same since buying a Brera a few weeks back. Struggling also. Not to find wheels but to visualise.
Anyway I saw some Stelvio 19"s and have put them on. However I'm not sure at all. They are 10 spoke like Ti but somehow I'm not feeling it. I'll get a pic put up.

·
Registered
16 Posts
That looks nice. I've got a saved photo I found of a similar colour with BBS style wheels on,which I also like

1 - 8 of 8 Posts