Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Regional Support, For Lincolnshire - AOL
16,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Mistake in Thread Title now corrected by some kind Mod, thank you. :thumbs:

Could do with some help here people.

I'm trying to upload pics from our Meet last night and I'm having a lot of trouble. Used PB a lot in the past with no problems but now.....

All the pics are standard jpeg's of about 400K. The Upload seems to be going normally but as it's completing and saying " 11 of 11 Pictures Uploaded " an Error Box comes up saying that an error has occurred and that " 3 of 11 Uploaded." Below is the report attached to the pics that failed to upload.

" Error: Resize error: IMP error: We were unable to upload your image "

Tried a few times now and getting a bit peed off. Is it a problem at my end is is there a problem with PB ?

Any advice most welcome.

·
16,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nige are you using the bulk upload?

I've noticed PB has been very slow and crashing a lot lately :(
Morning Tony.

I tried both the normal and bulk uploaders, same result. Seems random as after many attempts it's not the same pics that fail to upload every time, could be any of them.

I've successfully uploaded the same group of pics to three other sites, no problems at all.

The only changes here since I last used PB are an updated Java and an updated Skype, I'm hoping it's a temporary problem with PB and not something here, I'm not that good at sorting out PC problems and I'd like to keep what hair I still have............... !

I uploaded the pics to postimage.org and used this to put the pics on the Lincs Meet pic Thread which I think you have seen, so if all else fails I may have to keep using this site, it's pretty reasonable to use.

I'll have another go with PB in a little while and see what happens.

Cheers.

·
16,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just tried again and no problems, uploaded the same pics into the same album.

Just hope it lasts and it was a glitch with PB, time will tell !

K

·
0 Posts
I get this with it sometimes. I think it's them rather than us as it usually sorts itself out after a couple of hours.

·
16,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I get this with it sometimes. I think it's them rather than us as it usually sorts itself out after a couple of hours.

:thumbs: Does seem as if it was PB itself. Never had it before in over three years so I was a bit concerned that my Java update had done something.

Just 'cos I is paranoid........... :)

·
Banned
57,288 Posts
I managed to upload over 60 photo's from Motorfest in one go on Sunday night with out a single stutter :thumbs:

I don't think it's you PC Nige, deffo PB being flakey :)

·
16,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I managed to upload over 60 photo's from Motorfest in one go on Sunday night with out a single stutter :thumbs:

I don't think it's you PC Nige, deffo PB being flakey :)

:thumbs: I think it was PB being flaky, not me this time.

However, where did I leave that cream......... :confused: :D

·
16,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Super Moderator
44,774 Posts

·
16,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #12