Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been asked to help somebody out with a photograph. Now it's one of those panoramic photographs that is stitched together with the help of both the camera and the software that accompanies the camera.

I'm in the middle of a computer software rebuild and I don't even have my photo editing software reloaded yet, so I can't do anything with the pictures at the moment. Even if I did, somehow I doubt my skills or equipment are up to the job. On this monitor I can barely where the photos have been joined, even though when the picture is printed the seams are pretty obvious.

So what I'm looking for is some kind soul with some decent equipment and a bit of skill to take a look at the pictures and see if anything can be done to blend the colours and shadings together a bit better and to make the joins less visible.

The three photos and the final result are here.
--Toronto

·
Registered
6,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Shaghappy,

Thanks for the tip. I'll have to give it a try. I have a stitching function in my software (as does the person who shot the photos), but it's always good to have another option.

Fraser,
Thanks for taking this on. Let me know if you need better quality files. I'm not sure what Yahoo does to the size/quality of the files posted there.
--Toronto

·
Registered
19,680 Posts
Fraser,
Thanks for taking this on. Let me know if you need better quality files. I'm not sure what Yahoo does to the size/quality of the files posted there.
--Toronto
Give me 'til the end of the week (I've a seminar to attend and a presentation to prepare this week). Files are around 1.3 to 1.5 MB - is that what you would expect?

·
Registered
15,180 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.