Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just picked up my Giulietta a week ago and never thought I could love a car that much...it's feel, it's looks, it's response, even it's smell...just love it. Only one thing that is bugging me, I pair up my Blackberry to Blue&Me and copy my phonebook (contacts) across, everything works fine.

When I start up the car the next day, the phonebook on Blue&Me is empty...all contact have dropped off. Has anyone experienced this, or know anything about the issue?

still love my car heaps!!!!!
cheers

·
Registered
154 Posts
I had a similar problem with my HTC Desire phone. The only solution appears to be that instead of importing the phone book, you import numbers separately. A right pain if you have hundreds of contacts so I simply imported the dozen or so that I call regularly, the others normally call me! Might work for your phone too.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Found out what the problem is with this.

If my Blackberry is locked when Blue&Me connects, althought the phone connects okay, the phonebook does not come across from the phone. If I unlock my Blackberry phone before Blue&Me connects, the phonebook is available everytime.

Seems like a Blackberry access issue.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts