Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

This is my first post here. I've had a quick search but couldn't see the answer to my question.

Blue&Me has paired with my iPhone (no problems at all there) but all the contacts are displayed Lastname Firstname. This isn't how they're displayed on my phone (or my computer, which is also synced).

Is there an option in Blue&Me to change the display order to Firstname Lastname? If so, where would that option be hiding?

Many thanks.

ps Something that has popped up in other threads elsewhere... My new Mito and my iPhone seem to get along just fine without the need for any adapters. When I connect via USB, the music starts playing from where ever it left off and the steering wheel controls take over the iPod. Result!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I picked up my Giulietta on Friday and I have the same issue with the contacts.

I have tried changing the display options in my iPhone, but no luck.

On the plus side though, I can plug in my iPhone without an adapter and it plays my music no problem.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey, I have the same problem also. Did you folks get this fixed? Looking at a couple of forums it seems that it's an 'upgrade'. My other half has an 09 MiTo and doesn't have this issue.... It highly annoying!

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
Got the same issue on my 500. Dealer can't sort it:(

1 - 4 of 4 Posts