Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have got a 2003 alfa 156 but im having trouble getting my mobile to sync with my head unit
any ideas how to do it

M

·
0 Posts
Err 156's didn't come with syncable head unit...

The had connect (sim slot on HU) connect nav (sim slot in glovebox) or a Bluetooth phone kit which has red and green button in front of coin slots.

If you have any of above I can offer advice, if not, then it's aftermarket and you'll need to look it up ;)

P

·
0 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Pair a phone to it..

You have max 3 pairs with that system iirc if you delete all pairing info it will prompt for you to pair a new phone in Italian. Once you've paired a phone it stops speaking to you :)

the pairing code is 1234 and works perfectly even on very late phones (my Samsung Omnia 7 and Nokia Lumia 920 work grand).

If you don't want to pair a phone I guess you either pull power from under unit or remove phone cables from back of head unit :)

P

·
0 Posts
Top man.... Cheers Mr-mac

I paired the phone but people cannot hear me............... mic failure in the interior light??

(silly question :lol:)

M

·
0 Posts
Just get any old phone kit mic off ebay and splice it on wires and glue on place, or grab an interior light with mic out scrappy or something ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts