Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry if this has been asked before but I need to know. Has anyone installed one of these dashmounts? I've bought myself one for my Alfa 159 but petrified that it might bend and damage the metal trim. :paranoid: I think it's the same bracket that's supplied on dashmount.co.uk. I fitted a very similar looking mount in my 156 a few years ago and loved it but not sure I want to do the same in my 159.

I'm a little anti the other mounting options (suction pads, using the CD slot or using the vents) as I feel the suction will eventually unstick, vents do not look very stable and using the CD slot will get in the way of the centre console gages! I could be persuaded though. First world problems...!

·
Registered
186 Posts
Sorry if this has been asked before but I need to know. Has anyone installed one of these dashmounts? I've bought myself one for my Alfa 159 but petrified that it might bend and damage the metal trim. :paranoid: I think it's the same bracket that's supplied on dashmount.co.uk. I fitted a very similar looking mount in my 156 a few years ago and loved it but not sure I want to do the same in my 159.

I'm a little anti the other mounting options (suction pads, using the CD slot or using the vents) as I feel the suction will eventually unstick, vents do not look very stable and using the CD slot will get in the way of the centre console gages! I could be persuaded though. First world problems...!

i have the same for my sat nav works fine

·
Registered
2,640 Posts
I'm very happy with my air vent mounting (for my Garmin) and I have the power feed hidden through the vent from the USB in the glovebox.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts