Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was looking into what was involved into changing the front of a phase 2 into a phase 3 and came across this company TOP BODYKIT ON-LINE SHOP selling front bonnet and bumper for a phase 3 made from GRP. The bumper looks like its got a spoiler. Anybody any dealings with this company? I wonder how good a fit they would be.

rgds

·
Registered
588 Posts
This is so ironic, I actually logged on to post about this very thing.

What's involved in changing the front end, is it just bumper and bonnet? I would be looking for a scrapped vehicle rather than a kit, but would value input (not hijacking your thread) :)

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
This is so ironic, I actually logged on to post about this very thing.

What's involved in changing the front end, is it just bumper and bonnet? I would be looking for a scrapped vehicle rather than a kit, but would value input (not hijacking your thread) :)
simple as bonnet & bumper, I was thinking about this and somehow attaching a cup kit!

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They do look a bit dodgy. Better off getting a bonnet and bumper off a scrappy but the problem is there are'nt many phase 3 cars about and even less in breakers yards. Alfa i'm sure would charge a fortune for the parts. I think its a straight forward enough changeover. Bonnet,bumper, grill and a few other bits.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
The thing is i quite like the ph3, probably because I hardly ever see them. That said I don't see enough Alfa's full stop. I went to a Pistonheads event in Southampton this year and I was the only Alfa there!

·
Regional Support North, Is there a meet near you?
63,410 Posts
yep mental, but with a touch off class,

light the blue touch paper and stand well back, :p
I see yours is a 2005, so a P3 anyway. We forgive your insanity on the basis of buying as new as possible :)

Changing through choice is however unforgivable :lol:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts