Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
950 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would anyone like to make me an offer for this carpet including side panels? I understand that these are getting rarer than a rare thing!

Should clean up nicely...

Thanks

Alfa Carpet.jpg

·
Registered
4,301 Posts
I've put my order in with the "Lusso" for a black GTV carpit, red chairs front and back, red inserts on black door cards.
Should look awesome :cool:

·
Registered
588 Posts
I've put my order in with the "Lusso" for a black GTV carpit, red chairs front and back, red inserts on black door cards.
Should look awesome :cool:
I have that interior, but with tan carpet, which is where I think it gets let down, black maybe, or red with black mats over.

·
Registered
588 Posts
What colour is your car?

Any pics of the interior...
I'm still trying to work out how to post pics, if I get it figured I will do so tomorrow.

It's silver with red leather, black door cards and red inserts.

Carpet is about the only thing I'd change on the interior. Yours should look great!

·
Registered
950 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Gents, there seems interest out there. Any funds generated will be ploughed back into my alfa so as they say on charity events....dig deep out there people!

PM me with any offers bearing in mind it will need to be shipped.

·
Registered
950 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
no dash doesnt need to come out, just other stuff and it isnt the easiest thing to put back in but i have done it.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Ah thats good news, I'm half way through stripping my TS. Thought I had to pull everything out to remove the carpet

Cheers

·
Registered
950 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
there is a mounting bracket thats a bit awkward (as if there are nuts underneath you cant get at) and a bar that comes from the dash that needs to be worked around (right hand side), most people cut around this as its hidden by the side panels

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
I was thinking of cutting mine but I'd rather keep it complete. Will have a go with it at the weekend.

Thanks again

P

·
0 Posts
I have red seats, red carpet and red door inserts in a silver spider, always getting positive feedback about it. Go for red carpet and stand out from the crowd people :)

·
Registered
946 Posts
Mm just bought a GTV as a project and wouldn't mind these, but not at the top of the list at the mo. Got some stuff on ebay that finish Sunday, if they sell I will pm you with an offer Corky :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Quite simple to install and uninstall with a bit of time, you need to cut a straight line under where the centre console goes, this doesn't affect it as it's hidden, otherwise you'll need to remove quite a fair bit and it's also a bit of a cvnt (Excuse the harsh french but I was livid at the time of install) but once it's in, it's an achievement, the carpet is also very easy to clean while it's out of the car, oil came off with a bar of hand soap, back to a rich Alfa red :)
Mine's red carpet, red momo leather, red door inserts, red door pockets :) Car is Proteo too

1 - 20 of 23 Posts