1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Premium Member
12,865 Posts
Are you telling me that there are actually people out there who think the phase 3 looks better than the phase 1 / 2? :eek:

I know it is a matter of taste, but until now I never heard of anyone preferring the phase 3 over the previous models.

·
Registered
16,710 Posts
I agree with Selespeed - the phase 3 front end doesn't suit the car. Frankly, whoever owned that car is a bit of a dork, I mean, why put racing seats in a Spider :eek:

W

·
0 Posts
Why put racing seats in any road going car...? Plenty of people do it though.

I like the phase three shape, but whether I prefer it to the 1+2, don't know.

wrinx

·
Registered
6 Posts
why go to all the hassle of changing the front end and then not bother fitting a Ph2 dash?

Not too fussed on the tinted rear lights either, but do like the wheels.

Only MHO :p

·
Registered
164 Posts
selespeed said:
Are you telling me that there are actually people out there who think the phase 3 looks better than the phase 1 / 2? :eek:

I know it is a matter of taste, but until now I never heard of anyone preferring the phase 3 over the previous models.
Oi, of course there are. I moved from a P2 to P3 largely because of that sexy nose. :tut: :D

H

·
0 Posts
T4SWE said:
why go to all the hassle of changing the front end and then not bother fitting a Ph2 dash?
:confused: with out the internal changes surely it's only half a job still got the four spoke wheel I'd have thought that would have been an easy change :(

B

·
0 Posts
alfa_garnet said:
Oi, of course there are. I moved from a P2 to P3 largely because of that sexy nose. :tut: :D
:wow: Oh Gawd,another chubby chaser.....still,that leaves the nice looking ones for normal folk to go for ;)

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
:cool: Got to agree with alfa garnet.

Phase 3 looks great IMHO. My wife's got one and she also picked it over ph2 for that nose.

Either way they're nicer than anything else around.

Each to their own I say.

R

·
0 Posts
I like the P1 & P2 much more, I still can't warm to the P3 spider (although it looks good on the GTV), But definitely hate the dodgy racing seats. Yuk

·
Registered
560 Posts
could it be that it 's been in a crash so they decided to stick a phase 3 front end on? its been done for that reason before. not saying it's a good reason but it is a reason. quite like the plain back end with tinted lights looks nice a clean, prefer the back end with the lights all red but tinted looks ok.

·
Registered
16,710 Posts
Yeah, that does look good :cool:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts