Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, need to replace the pf2c sensor on the rear of the selespeed box as it was damaged when the engine was replaced ( 02 year 156ts 2.0 ) I can't make out the numbers on it as they been scuffed off but what is left on is PF2C/0 and numbers underneath are -2041B. the part no on the top sensor is PF2C/00 -2041BE and was wondering if they both share the same part no and if i order one what part no to i go by:confused:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hi all, need to replace the pf2c sensor on the rear of the selespeed box as it was damaged when the engine was replaced ( 02 year 156ts 2.0 ) I can't make out the numbers on it as they been scuffed off but what is left on is PF2C/0 and numbers underneath are -2041B. the part no on the top sensor is PF2C/00 -2041BE and was wondering if they both share the same part no and if i order one what part no to i go by:confused:
All 3 are the same sensor.
Based on my experience the Magnetti Marelli made last longer than the generic ones. A bit pricier though.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for that, looked at loads on ebay copies and original and yes quite a difference in price.
Thanks again

1 - 3 of 3 Posts