Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
12,386 Posts
Batmans old car broke and he had to order a new one from Peugeot ?!?

Keeping up the ugly car policy I see :D

·
Registered
12,386 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Amsterdavid:
<strong>What does the front look like!?

:D </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That is the front... The side mirrors are designed to show the wrong way :D

or then the folks at Peugeot haven't yet designed the front :D

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Amsterdavid:
<strong>What does the front look like!?

:D </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">So, as I thought, that's the arss...? :confused: :D

·
Registered
898 Posts
It's a design contest and at least it is original, like it or not.

What puzzles me is why did they put it in UT2003 in the second pic???
eek!

Zee

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Excellent photography... really nice... and what an agressive looking car!! I like it's rear!!

Whats 'UT2003'? :confused:

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
<strong>I like it's rear!!
</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You mean the front? :confused: wink

G

·
Discussion Starter #12
With those outstanding side mirrors the car(or whatever it is at this stage) really looks like a bug of some sort...

·
Registered
898 Posts
<strong>Whats 'UT2003'? :confused: </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Unreal Tournament 2003.

:rolleyes:

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Credit card? You've got it! :D wink

1 - 20 of 21 Posts